Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $2,678 per week
Company: DT Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: March 18, 2023
DT-Healthcare Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN ED -
Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Albany, Oregon.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 04/10/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelDT-Trak is a national medical staffing
company that works with federal, state, and commercial hospital
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
- The Emergency Department provides care for patients with a wide
variety of needs from non-critical to emergent medical conditions
including emergent and urgent mental health care. All patients are
welcome whether walking in or arriving by emergency transport. All
Emergency Department staff are certified to care for critical
cardiac and trauma patients including children.
- Current unencumbered Oregon RN license required upon
- Healthcare Provider Level American Heart Association BLS
required upon submission.
- CEN preferred.
- AGH Emergency: THE FOLLOWING IS PREFERRED WITH INITIAL CONTRACT
BUT REQUIRED FOR ANY EXTENSIONS.
- ACLS, TNCC and PALS preferred at start.
- Note: For staff hired prior to January 4th, 2021 - ENPC is
acceptable in lieu of PALS until January 1st, 2025 to allow PALS to
be obtained upon expiration of ENPC. DT-Trak Consulting Inc. Job ID
. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week
(subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Guaranteed Hours
- Benefits start day 1
- 401k retirement plan
- License and certification reimbursement
- 403b retirement plan
Keywords: DT Healthcare Staffing, Albany , Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $2,678 per week, Healthcare , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...