Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: November 25, 2022
For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent
Acquisition Manager at FarrellJ@InterDent.com.
Full-time Oral Surgeon Opportunity in Albany, OR.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our
Dental partners. - With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you
can focus on dentistry. - We provide a team atmosphere, integrity
and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our
team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work
ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what's best for your
- GD Albany Santiam - 2708 Santiam Hwy SE Albany, OR
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best
practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients
stay with you.
Benefits Include (for a full-time provider):
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement
after 2 years
- Oral Surgery Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to
acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Albany , Oral Surgeon, Healthcare , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!