Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab, Day Shift - Full Time Permanent
Company: Blue Royal Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse -needed for a full time,
permanent position in Corvallis, with competitive pay and full
benefits! - -
Corvallis, the home of Oregon State University, has charming
neighborhoods, a vibrant downtown complete with many one-of-a-kind
restaurants and breweries, and is close to incredible outdoor
SIGN ON AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!
POSITION TYPE: - -Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: - -Corvallis, OR
SPECIALTY UNIT: - -Cath Lab
JOB TYPE: - -Full-Time Permanent
- 1+ years of Cath Lab, Emergency Room, or ICU -experience
- 2+ years of Acute/Cath Lab experience preferred. -
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients
and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing -required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing -preferred
To learn more about this position or about any of our other
openings across the country, please contact Aaron Wolf at
754-222-1914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Blue Royal Healthcare, Albany , Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab, Day Shift - Full Time Permanent, Healthcare , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!