APP - Family Medicine opening in Albany, OR
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Albany, Oregon. This and
other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Family Medicine Advanced Practitioner Opportunities in Albany
* Located in Albany OR - Portland 70m
* Full-time; 40 hours per week, includes 34 patient contact
* Provide urgent, same-day or next-day access.
* Conduct hospital and emergency room follow-up visits.
* Partner with on-call physician to manage tasks, patient
* Ensure continuity of care during transitions (retirements,
medical leave, vacations, etc.).
* Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, generous CME and
* AANP or ANCC certified family or adult geriatric nurse
practitioner or NCCPA certified physician assistant
* Experience working in a busy primary care clinic
* Comfortable, confident caring for complex and co-morbid
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work independently, and as a collaborative team
* Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon.
* Thriving community offering abundant outdoor recreation, cultural
events and festivals and superb schools.
* Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Albany , APP - Family Medicine opening in Albany, OR, Healthcare , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!