GI with ERCP needed for large, beautiful Oregon practice!
Company: Advent Associates
Posted on: August 1, 2022
OREGON, WESTERN! A healthcare provider in western Oregon is
actively recruiting a full-time ERCP trained gastroenterologist to
assume an established practice. This is one of the largest
physician-owned and governed multi-specialty groups in western
Oregon with a 70+ year tradition of providing exceptional care. The
incoming physician can expect the following:
- Well-respected "bread and butter" gastroenterology
- Team includes a nurse practitioner, registered nurse, and
- ERCP training required
- Established referral network
- Outpatient surgeries performed at The practice Ambulatory
- Call rotation 1:7; shared with local gastroenterologists.
This area is considered one of the most desirable places to live in
Oregon! This thriving community offers abundant recreational
opportunities, cultural events, and festivals, superb schools, and
Pac-12 University, Easy access to the Oregon Coast, Cascade
Mountains, Portland Metropolitan area, and Oregon wine
Keywords: Advent Associates, Albany , GI with ERCP needed for large, beautiful Oregon practice!, Healthcare , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!