Pharmacist (Floater) - Greater Albany Area
Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The primary purpose of this position is to assist customers with
their health care needs by filling prescriptions, providing
clinical services and excellent customer service while supervising
Pharmacy associates. Frequent independent judgments are essential.
All duties described in this document are to be performed in
keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with
the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition
to other duties as assigned:
* Ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions
filled by completing Drug Utilization Review and Final Quality
Assurance, applicable to state and federal Board of Pharmacy
* Build profitable business and script growth through recommended
clinical programs including appropriate immunization and when
available MTM (Medication Therapy Management), DCS (Diabetes Care
Specialist), and all ongoing other programs as identified.
* Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with
medical-related issues and providing healthcare counseling.
* Supervise the work completed by support staff while on duty.
* Assist with training, coaching and managing the pharmacy
associates and assume management responsibility over the entire
pharmacy as needed.
* Maintain appropriate security of the Pharmacy department.
* Comply with HIPAA and all other applicable federal and state laws
* Handle and resolve customer issues, complaints and questions to
build customer trust and loyalty.
* Interact with physicians and utilize reference material to gain
information on customers and prescriptions and to resolve any
issues that arise.
* Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it
clean and in order.
* Prioritize Pharmacy Department tasks and follow through to ensure
all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Including, but not
limited to, cycle counts, inventory management and will-calls to
Employment Benefits Provided
* Full medical, prescription, vision, and dental benefits
* 401k with matching
* PTO (3 weeks starting, 5 weeks max)
* Employee assistance programs
* Access to a variety of free resources, programs, perks, and
discounts designed to help you manage your work/life needs and
improve your overall wellness or wellbeing (emotional, physical,
social, and more)
* Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in Pharmacy or Doctoral degree
* Immunization Certification through an accredited organization
* Active Pharmacist license in good standing in the state for which
Keywords: Rite Aid, Albany , Pharmacist (Floater) - Greater Albany Area, Healthcare , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!