Nurse Practitioner - House Calls (Linn County, OR) (Nurse Practitioner #)
Company: Judge Healthcare
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Judge Healthcare is seeking experienced NP's for In-Home
Assessments across Linn County, OR. NP must be able to commit to 10
hours each week and will be compensated per assessment. Hours are
flexible and training is provided. Requirements:
- Active and Unencumbered State NP license and national
certification (ANCC or AANP)
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience as an NP, clinic setting
- Family, Geriatrics, or Adult certification required
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or
endocrinology a plus.
- Home Health care or home visit experience is a plus.
- NP must be able to obtain reliable transportation in order to
complete visits across the county. If this sounds like you, or
someone you know, you can Apply Now. Keyphrases: home health nurse
jobs, home health nursing jobs, home health aide jobs, home care
nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs, home care aide jobs
Keywords: Judge Healthcare, Albany , Nurse Practitioner - House Calls (Linn County, OR) (Nurse Practitioner #), Healthcare , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!