Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: October 26, 2019
Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc., formerly known as ATI Cast
Products, has joined the global network of facilities across the
United States, Mexico, and Europe, under Consolidated Precision
Products. We specialize in high-precision, geometrically complex
aerospace systems, components and subassemblies.
The Quality Manager reports to the Sr. Quality Manager, acts as the
Quality Representative for Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc. (PCT),
and is responsible for the oversight of the Quality Assurance
Engineering Department at PCT. The Quality Manager initiates,
implements, manages and continuously improves the quality system.
Additionally, the Quality Manager supervises Quality personnel and
acts as a support for those who must abide by system
* Maintains a cost-effective Quality Assurance program that
complies with customer requirements.
* Supports PCT customers through effective verbal and written
communication, resolving issues regarding product quality,
supporting sales and marketing goals, and resolving contractual
* Prepares quality documentation and reports the performance of the
Quality system by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
and trends regarding product quality and customer complaints. Makes
recommendations to Senior Manager, Quality, regarding any
* Supervises Quality Technicians in the planning and completion of
* Assures customer, professional, and national accreditations that
PCT systems, procedures, processes, and personnel are effectively
maintained in support of current customer requirements.
* Proactively secures approvals as necessary in support of PCT's
* Facilitates the surveillance of PCT conformance to Quality
Assurance Manual, Quality Assurance Procedures, and Process Control
Procedures through a cost-effective audit program focusing on
internal, product and process audits, as well as external auditing,
approving, and monitoring of suppliers.
* Enhances department and organization reputations by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and
exploring opportunities to add value to departmental services.
* Ensures that all activities described above are carried out
according to policies, procedures, decisions, and practices of the
highest ethical and legal standards.
* Meets Quality Assurance financial objectives by estimating
requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling and approving
expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be
legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent
basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest
extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and
any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is
an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and
promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's
status, or other legally protected status.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities typically required to perform the
essential functions of this job:
* Quality Assurance and Process Control procedures.
* Aerospace quality requirements, associated manufacturing
processes, and quality assurance systems.
* International standards.
* Effective management and supervision of direct reports.
* Quality assurance systems, leadership and oversight.
* Leading quality assurance audits including, AS9100D, NADCAP,
internal and customer audits.
* Quality system procedure maintenance.
* Technical writing.
* Effective verbal and written communication techniques.
* Plan and monitor multiple resources and projects
* Analyze and solve complex problems.
* Manage to budget.
* Lead directly and indirectly, and seek consensus/alignment across
* Exhibit attention to detail, organization, and a strong sense of
* Exhibit a positive team-oriented service philosophy.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
* At least 3 years of experience in quality assurance, engineering,
supplier management or other technical field within
* Must obtain Lead Auditor certification within 6 months of hire
* Two- or four-year degree in a technical field is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Quality Manager, Executive , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!