Company: First American Financial Corporation
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Join a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct
division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and
professional settlement services for real estate purchases,
refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF)
has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate
about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering
an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to
be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a
best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit . Job Summary
Responsible for the planning, development and execution of the
sales strategy, revenue generation and growth within a defined
sales territory. Manages the activities of the sales team to attain
maximum sales volume and develop maximum potential volume from all
markets for the division's products and/or services.
- Leads a team of Sales Representatives within a defined sales
territory managing performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and
- Develops and executes the Sales Strategy for assigned territory
by leveraging best practice frameworks, methods, techniques, and
evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Clearly communicate the sales strategy, goals , sales targets
- Collaborates with internal marketing teams to develop local,
regional and/or divisional marketing content to drive brand
awareness to support sales strategy
- Utilizes a variety of accountability tools to assesses/evaluate
and take corrective action when needed towards the success of the
sales strategy and the execution predetermined expectations of the
- Actively recruits, retains and develops talent and holds
employees accountable for results. Leads change, manages conflict
and fosters collaboration.
- Facilitates work and problem resolution between work groups and
may lead cross functional/inter-departmental projects and/or
process improvement efforts.
- Develops and modifies policies, processes that impact team.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Successful track record designing, developing, and executing
complex projects in area of functional expertise.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships at the Management level across functional groups and
business units. Adeptness to influence the thinking of, or gain
acceptance from others in sensitive situations, using influence and
preventing damage to the relationships.
- Strong capacity to communicate the function's vision and the
department's direction and set aligned goals. Provides resources
and creates systems to measure results. Familiar with competitor,
financial and industry dynamics.
- Drives and models customer loyalty, manages customer
expectations, solicits customer feedback and ensures commitments
- Provides others with reliable information and delivers
informative and persuasive presentations. Uses good listening
skills and negotiates effectively.
- Collaboratively engages with leaders to create, identify, and
implement solutions to further effectiveness of the business.
- High level of business acumen, strategic agility, ability to
develop others, and influence change.Typical Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience Typical Range of Experience
- 5-7 years of directly related experience
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in a supervisory or
- Demonstrated success establishing, leading and maintaining
effective working relationships at the Department Management
level.License or Certification
- May require a valid driver's license
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer. Based on eligibility, First American
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an
employee stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, Albany , Sales Manager, Executive , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!