Company: CGS Business Solutions
Posted on: April 28, 2021
CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an
esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career.
We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or
full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently
seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging
and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:CGS is currently
engaged in a high level search for a hi-tech Engineering Manager.
The successful candidate will possess strong technical leadership
skills to lead an engineering team to execute on product releases
and sustaining activities as identified by the business. The
candidate must be able to operate in a matrix organization, working
with product managers to define business opportunities and
articulating them into program objectives. Tactically, the
successful candidate will be responsible for leading all the new
product development and sustaining activities for product line.
This includes but is not limited to collaborating with the internal
team and/or partners to design, test, qualify, and release products
and features to our customers while maintaining schedule,
performance, and budget objectives. Responsibilities:
- Manage engineering product development and sustaining
activities for a product lines across global engineering
- Responsible for systems, projects, programs or operational unit
across or within functional areas.
- Create and drive Technology Roadmap as part of long-range
- Lead efforts to keep abreast of leading-edge technologies and
methods to create competitive advantages.
- Ensure strong and growing IP portfolio.
- Own product and systems quality, reliability, safety, and
- Ensure all products and services are compliant with required
- Drive annual material cost out.
- Develop, collaborate and drive engineering standards and best
- Applies expert knowledge that extends across multiple
- Accountable for budget, staffing, and/or business/operational
- Mentor, Recognize, and appraise staff performance
- Key communicator of business goals to Project Team and sets
Team performance commitments to those goals.
- Develops and supervises key product, program, and business
measures. Agrees on goals and allowable variances on these goals,
with the business leaders and communicates progress.
- Identify and establish key strategic partners and OEM
- BS Degree in Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years' experience with new product development in software,
hardware and systems engineering.
- Expert in engineering methods, tools, and processes with a
strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience leading multi-disciplined engineering
teams to meet program deliverables on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated experience establishing strategic partners, OEM
relationships, and product introduction into volume
- Demonstrated experience with complex system architectures and
the development of multi-generation product and technology
- Demonstrated excellent communication, negotiating, problem
solving, root cause analysis and influencing skills at all levels
and with external organizations.
- Demonstrated global experience and thought leadership, through
experience with global teams - open to all expertise regardless of
- MS Degree desired.CGS specializes in IT business solutions,
staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT
Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and
Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be
selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California.
Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County, after
consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles. CGS continues to break
into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to
attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a
competitive advantage in rapidly changing business environments. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: CGS Business Solutions, Albany , Engineering Manager, Executive , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!