Electrical & Controls Engineer Supervisor
Company: Allegheny Technologies (ATI)
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation--
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
ATI Millersburg is seeking an Electrical & Controls Engineer
Supervisor to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity
to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company with
multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for
Employees in this position will lead and manage our Electrical
Master Permit Program and provide site signing supervising
oversight as well as review electrical designs for conformance with
NEC, NFPA, OESC, OSSC and industry best practices.
- Implement NEC, NFPA, & OESC code related and code change
training plans for licensed electrical staff.
- Implement designs and process to increase equipment
- Manage Companies controls and instrumentation architecture
- Manage on site Electrical Master Permit Program.
- Develop standardization for tiered documentation of digital
control systems such as Delta V, Wonderware, etc.
- Develop plans for existing systems documentation to be made
- Provide onsite coordination of maintenance personnel, plant
engineering, department engineers and outside contractors.
- Supervise staff engineers in Plant Engineering in the
electrical/controls disciplines for project development, budget
preparation and project execution.
- Prepare specification for purchase of material, components,
systems, services and equipment.
- Evaluate needs and implement Arc Flash Studies and infrared
scanning, circuit breaker testing and transformer testing
Due to the nature of its operations, including certain federal
government contracts, ATI Millersburg Operations must track -- and
in some cases limit employment opportunity based on -- citizenship
or immigration status. This particular position requires US
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
Keywords: Allegheny Technologies (ATI), Albany , Electrical & Controls Engineer Supervisor, Engineering , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!