Posted on: January 15, 2022
Actalent Services is seeking a Project Engineer's to join one of
our clients in Albany Oregon. This is a great long term opportunity
as our client already has projects lined up for the next 3-5 years.
Description:This company is looking for a Project Engineer who can
manage and see through the completion of internal capitol projects
that range from 25k all the way to millions This person will be
working under the guidance of the engineering manager and will be
spending 50% of their time at the plant boots on ground and 50% at
the time at the office. This person will be meeting with
stakeholders, getting quotes, work with 3rd party vendors for
technical issues, cutting PO's, work with maintenance resources,
orchestrating contractors, job walks, designs in office, equipment
installs, working with the manufacturing and design teams, and
other tasks discussed. MUST HAVES:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Civil, or
- 2-5 years of Project Engineering experience NICE TO HAVES:
- Heavy Industrial experience
- knowledge of safety codes and building codes
- Familiarity with pressure vessels and hydraulics
- Project Management experienceAdditional Skills &
- Analyze and interpret requesting department's needs for new or
refurbished equipment, systems and facilities and propose viable
alternatives and solutions.
- Prepare cost estimates, schedules and performance objectives
for capital and expense projects.
- Design cost-effective new, modified or replacement equipment,
buildings, structures or systems per applicable codes to meet
production, environmental and safety requirements.
- Prepare specifications and obtain competitive bids and
estimates for labor and material costs to acquire funding to
complete assigned engineering projects.
- Analyze and recommend bids, estimate labor costs, downtime
costs and material costs to develop a budget.
- Support engineering functions as needed to fellow engineers for
projects in other disciplines.
- Oversee, direct and supervise contractors and consultants
during design, construction, modification, and installation of
plant equipment, facilities and systems.
- Coordinate with plant maintenance and operations for various
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Albany , Project Engineer, Engineering , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!