Scheduling & Staffing Admin
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
What You Will Do All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer
service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked
with the products our customers need. As a Scheduling and Staffing
Administrator, this means:
- Being friendly, professional, and supporting internal customers
(store leadership, HR, and Lowe's associates) and external
- Monitoring driver and associate scheduling to ensure
merchandise can be delivered on time and stocked efficiently.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do
the same.The Scheduling and Staffing Administrator supports store
leadership through administrative duties related to staffing,
scheduling, talent acquisition training, compliance, and payroll.
This role maintains associate paperwork, organizes the break and
training rooms, and updates time and attendance records, according
to Lowe's policies and procedures. This role also assists the Store
Manager and Assistant Store Manager in reviewing, scheduling and
processing prospective candidates through the talent acquisition
process. In addition, the Scheduling and Staffing Administrator
supports a strong safety culture by handling all administrative
tasks related to Worker's Compensation, General Liability, and Auto
Claims. To be successful, the individual in this role must be
organized and able to balance many administrative tasks throughout
the day.The Scheduling and Staffing Administrator works closely
with the Store Manager, Assistant Store Managers and Human
Resources to support administrative duties and allow these roles to
focus on strategic and people leadership activities.Travel
Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however,
this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or
to support neighboring stores.What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Requests to be scheduled off for a specific day require
advanced notification and approval by supervisor.
- Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.What You Need To
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in a retail environment.
- 2 years of administrative experience such as processing data,
scheduling, monitoring and tracking information, and using office
- 1 year of experience administering confidential staff
information such as personnel files and employment compliance
- 1 year of experience in a cross-functional team environment
with exempt and non-exempt staff.Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in a retail environment or equivalent and
relevant work experience.
- 2 years of experience in a cross-functional team environment
with exempt and non-exempt staff.
- 1 year of experience supporting the staffing process (e.g.,
posting requisitions, screening candidate qualifications,
scheduling interviews).EEO StatementLowe's is an equal opportunity
employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to
race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national
origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other
category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Albany , Scheduling & Staffing Admin, Administration, Clerical , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!