Occupational Medicine Receptionist
Company: Samaritan Health Services
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Performs receptionist duties and provides clerical support for
the office. Greets patients and interfaces with hospital staff,
clinical staff, patients and visitors in a professional
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
- Samaritan Occupational Medicine serves the health and safety
needs of employers and employees in Linn, Benton and Lincoln
Counties. Designed to meet the specific requirements within
different occupations, Samaritan Occupational Medicine helps
employers and employees gain control over work-related injuries and
provides OSHA required medical surveillance and employer requested
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience or training with computer applications
- One (1) year experience in a position of similar responsibility
and complexity preferred.
- Experience or training in medical/insurance terminology
- Current DOT Collector and Breath Alcohol Technician
certifications required within three (3) months of hire.
Certifications in spirometry and audiometry preferred.
- This position requires the use of the employee's personal
automobile. Employee must have a valid driver's license and auto
liability/property damage insurance as required by law and must
maintain their vehicle in good working order.
- Service Orientation - Successfully apply knowledge of various
resources/models of recovery to assist and care for others.
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
and systems such as word processing, managing files and records,
designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Confidentiality - Knowledge of State and Federal (HIPAA) laws
pertaining to confidentiality of protected health information.
Ability to comply with laws and maintain confidentiality of patient
- Time Management - Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work
to complete within required time frames and to follow-up on pending
issues. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive
in dynamic fast-paced environments and under pressure.
- Team Building - Ability to work, function and communicate on a
multi-disciplinary team. Possess the knowledge and skills to
develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with
others and maintain them over time.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
(1 - 10% of the time)
(11 - 33% of the time)
(34 - 66% of the time)
(67 - 100% of the time)
WALK - INCLINE
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 20 - 40 Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 0 - 20 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
SQUAT Static (hold > 30 sec)
PUSH (0-20 pounds force)
PULL (0-20 pounds force)
ENTER & EXIT VEHICLE/MACHINERY
CLIMB - STAIRS
KNEEL (on knees)
REACH - Upward
WALK - LEVEL SURFACE
BEND FORWARD at waist
ROTATE TRUNK Sitting
ROTATE TRUNK Standing
REACH - Forward
MANUAL DEXTERITY Hands/wrists
Keywords: Samaritan Health Services, Albany , Occupational Medicine Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!