Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
ATI Millersburg is seeking a part time Accounting Intern to join
our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a
growing, world-class manufacturing company with multiple
manufacturing operations, then this position is for you!
To provide efficient and effective support services within the
Accounting Department. This will include assisting the Accounting
Department with scanning, filing, organizing and other clerical
duties that may be assigned. May involve special assignments within
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting, or Cost
* Assist with Physical Inventory
* Coordinate internal and external audits
* Assist with Task Standardization
* Attend Value Stream Meetings
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
* Must have good general office and computer skills, be detail
oriented, reliable, efficient, conscientious and able to work with
* Must have organizational skills.
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively and in a
friendly and personable manner with employees and the general
* Promptness is extremely important.
* Must be a team player.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special
restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain
key positions within the company.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
Internship candidates must be:
* A student actively pursuing a degree in Business or
* Highly prefer a candidate seeking a Bachelor's, or other higher
* Self-motivated with ability to work independently;
* Able to prioritize, multi-task and maintain attention to
* Capable of working in teams and building good relationships with
a high degree of personal integrity, trust and work ethics; and
* Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with
exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Accounting Intern, Accounting, Auditing , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!