Senior Cost Analyst
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation;
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
ATI Millersburg is seeking a Senior Cost Analyst to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing,
world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing
operations, then this position is for you!
Nestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley, ATI Millersburg is
deeply rooted through philanthropic outreach within the community.
Blend together a rugged coastline, scenic mountains, dotted with
wineries, microbreweries, and coffee roasters are only a handful of
reasons to love Oregon.
Employees in this position are responsible for providing a wide
range of accounting support to the department in order to maintain
accurate records and streamline operations. This individual must be
able to perform crucial tasks including Cost analysis support
throughout the business to be compliance with GAAP and FAR
requirements. Will also support the department with month end
activity including journal entries, reconciliations, Over-Time
Revenue Recognition and other analysis as necessary. The ideal
candidate will be able to work under pressure while managing
multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
* Monthly inventory reporting (raw materials, turns, cycle times,
and product line totals.)
* Reconcile ending balances to general ledger
* Review and preparation of sales order quote cost workups
* Identify cost reduction opportunities; monitor and report
* Work with production on monthly spending variances
* Monthly management of Oracle EAM Finance Module with support to
the business maintenance activities
* Analyze major capital projects, costs, and report on ROI
* Support annual physical inventory and reconciliation
* Maintain adequate knowledge of US GAAP and financial reporting
aspects tied to specific balance sheet accounts
* Lead government costing projects
* Support other accounting projects as needed
What's in it for you?
* Safety First Culture
* Your voice matters! -- On going Continuous Improvement
* Personalized leadership training
* Your career is in your hands! Unlimited growth opportunities
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Quarterly Bonus
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
* 3-5 years relevant experience in Accounting
* US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Department of Energy
(DOE) Security Clearance
* Strong analytical capability and business acumen with the ability
to format data and presentations to support needs of different
levels of the organization
* High attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
* Strong working knowledge of Excel & Access
* Experience with ERP system -- Oracle preferred
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Be able to work with cross functional teams in a constructive and
* Previous leadership experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Senior Cost Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!